Are you looking for the opportunity to live and work by the sea in one of the best locations in the UK? To work as part of a dedicated team providing the best possible customer service to our loyal and valued guests? Does this sound like the role for you?
Aberdovey/Aberdyfi Number 1 “Best Places to Live by the Sea in the UK 2019″ – Sunday Times
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated and hardworking individual or couple to join us at Aberdovey Hillside Village, at the heart of the beautiful seaside village of Aberdovey, Wales. Our location means it is only a short walk to Aberdovey’ shops and sandy beaches; actually on the Wales Coastal Path. The accommodation you would be provided with has stunning ever-changing southerly views of the Dovey Estuary, Cardigan Bay and the hills beyond.
You will need a positive, can-do attitude, have a flexible outlook along with an adaptable approach to you work. Guest satisfaction and enjoyment is paramount, so you will be required to go the extra-mile in terms of customer service and attention to detail.
This position includes a variety of different job duties – we can promise that no two days will be exactly the same!
As warden, as part of the team having responsibilities for:
- Ensuring all guests are given a warm welcome, and a first-class service
- Presenting all accommodation and communal areas to the highest standards at all times
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome, safe and secure
- Creating a sense of community – a friendly and welcoming place to stay
- Being on hand to answer questions from guests, provide local area knowledge and give recommendations
- Domestic roles, cleaning and change-overs
Specifically to role:
- Caretaker of the premises when reception closed
- Carrying out nightly inspections to checklists, handovers with reception staff.
- Candidates must be fluent in English, have excellent customer service skills, team players, willing to work efficiently and effectively to a high standard at all times.
Includes on site accommodation featuring a terrace and a balcony with ever-changing southerly estuary views; which comes with water, heating and electric, Council Tax, TV licence & Wi-Fi covered; and a fixed nightly activity rate and additional paid work dependant on skills of applicant.
Interested applicants should send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com to apply today!