Self Catering Properties Sleeping 4
Cader (C1) & Talgarth (C2) apartments
Aberdovey Hillside Village provides seaview self catering accommodation. It’s situated in an idyllic position in picturesque Aberdyfi, with its 4 miles of sandy beaches, protected waters, surf, championship golf course and much more!
Relax and unwind in these charming self catering cottage-style apartments which are ideal for a family or two couples.
Both apartments enjoy tremendous views across the estuary to the hills beyond.
Each apartment has the following:
2 bedrooms – one double and one twin
1 family bathroom with shower over bath
oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher, kettle, fridge and freezer
TV with digital freeview
parking – ample parking within the grounds
Cader has a small enclosed balcony leading off French windows, plus a terrace with patio furniture. Access to Cader is via a number of steps.
Talgarth has an open-plan living / kitchen / dining area, plus sun terrace with patio furniture.
Cader C1 Gallery
Talgarth C2 Gallery
Morawel’s balcony and conservatory offer splendid views to the south and south-west across the estuary. This cottage-style apartment is on one level with an open-plan living space and high ceilings, giving a spacious yet intimate feel.
The enclosed balcony is accessed via the lounge, and the sun terrace has patio furniture – both excellent spots to while away an hour or two gazing out to sea!
- 2 bedrooms (1 double with views to the south; twin at the rear of the property)
- spacious family bathroom with shower over bath
- bright and attractive kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher, kettle, fridge and freezer
- dining area with views in three directions
- lounge with large comfortable sofas, picture window and TV with digital freeview
- parking – ample parking within the grounds.